Amazing Grace
Company Name - Company Message
My Blog

Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace
Waymon: Posted on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 4:23 AM
Amazing GraceI felt Gods Presence and His love for all of His children.   Amazing GraceSome say the memory fades in time, but for a moment in this life I felt Gods presence and His love for all of His children. The night has come, the day has past, but I can hear and feel the song at the meeting in Washing on August 28, 2010.  It seemed as if the voice of the choir from heaven joined in the song as we listen spellbound by the Spirit of God and the words of Amazing Grace. Tears flowed freely from the joy that swelled up inside of me.  I stood a little taller, yet humble. I prayed in silence for this moment never to leave me. I pleaded for America with all my soul.  I loved my black brothers as I did my own children. I knew I was standing on hallowed ground.  I felt the Spirit of our Founding Fathers hovering over the hundreds of thousands of their brothers and sister.  I felt the Patriots who had willing given their lives for liberty rejoicing with us.  I loved George Washing and Abraham Lincoln more than ever. I loved our fallen soldiers who sacrifice their lives for my freedom.  I vowed that their lives would not be given in vain. I wished that my wife; my ten children; my 23 grandchildren; and my friends were there.  My grandson Payne stood by my side.  I loved him more.  I prayed that he felt the same spirit stronger than I felt it.  I prayed to God that he would forgive me for not being a better person and promised Him that I would be better.  I would give more.  I would help more.Tears fill my eyes as I write this testimony to you and with all my love I plead for you and your loved ones to have peace and success in this life and throughout eternity.God bless America…Waymon

10 Comments to Amazing Grace:

Comments RSS
methodology on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 2:40 AM
You are talking quite honestly and sensibly. I am sure that your requests are bound to be heard and fulfilled. Many of us share your sentiments.
Reply to comment

help on Monday, May 22, 2017 3:18 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this blog with us. It provides a collection of useful information. You obviously put a lot of effort into it.
Reply to comment

help with essay on Saturday, July 22, 2017 7:15 AM
This article we are needed to understood dundee tax hike services. Everything is important to find more tax services with assistance. So every user happy to follow your blog provided instructions.
Reply to comment

michel on Saturday, September 23, 2017 6:01 AM
nice
Reply to comment

Sammy on Wednesday, February 28, 2018 1:17 AM
Thank you very much Waymon to share a very good post with us. Your working is very good and impressive. Carry on sharing it. Garage Racking
Reply to comment

read essay on eating disorders at findwritingservice.com on Saturday, March 10, 2018 5:05 PM
Hello! Yes, I'd like to admit that your article contains a lot of interesting ideas and concepts! Loved them!
Reply to comment

AudreyMDam on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 2:15 AM
Reply to comment

john on Thursday, April 12, 2018 5:18 AM
We are talking about a Mobile Rooter App android app that roots your android device. ffffffffff
Reply to comment

Dawam on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 7:23 AM
Your coloring scheme in every posts look great, I appreciate your way of working and must want to say thanks for making this post. rubber gym flooring mats
Reply to comment

olymptrade on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 6:32 AM
Assume paid for with the help of center, have discovered modern society; believed that protect on your playlists, you could potentially know most of the hassle; assumed ones step quit, much more is unable to drive; Imagine I would like adore, merely the caress.
Reply to comment