Letter to Customers
Company Name - Company Message
My Blog

Letter to Customers

_______, Thanks for contacting Home Advisors.  I represent Home Advisors in your area.  I can assure you that you have made a wise decision allowing me to bid on your Roofing  replacement job.  I have been a Certified Contractor since 1974; I provide a 5 year Warranty(Click to view Warranty www.gomrc.net ) on installation instead of the normal1 year Warranty.

I need to visit with your on the phone for three minutes.  I will order a satellite view of your roof ( Click to View Report ( http://www.eagleview.com/Products/PropertySolutions/EagleViewReports.aspx )  The report is FREE for you.

Once I receive the report I will figure the price and call you.  If you agree I will come give you all of the remaining details.  We can usually obtain the materials in three days and complete your job in two days.

My name is Waymon (Click to view my qualifications at www.gomrc.net

I can assure you my price is extremely competitive, quality work, satisfaction, and the best Warranty in the business.

Here is my direct phone number 863 287 5981 and my Email address BigW1937@aol.com.

You will be thrilled with my website www.gomrc.net and can send questions to me on my blog.  I will respond between 6:00 am to 8:00 pm.  You will not get a recorder.  You will get Waymon!

Thanks Again,

Waymon

6 Comments to Letter to Customers:

Comments RSS
www.essayhelperuk.co.uk/hrm-essay on Monday, May 08, 2017 4:53 AM
This article we are needed to understood dundee tax hike services. Everything is important to find more tax services with assistance. So every user happy to follow your blog provided instructions.
Reply to comment

hollywood leather jackets on Monday, June 12, 2017 6:06 AM
They would be better the spot where the have to fix it the floor and wall Your privacy is certainly much of our curiosity during the entire day
Reply to comment

essay expert on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 7:40 AM
There are some very great sources here and thank you for being so kind to post them here.
Reply to comment

Sol on Thursday, July 13, 2017 7:53 AM
It's always good to know that you have the time to reach out to your customers and share your expertise with them. Just like how Essayedge csr does with their customers.
Reply to comment

solarmovies.sc on Monday, July 24, 2017 5:37 AM
Watch the trending Movies Online and Watch Tv-Series online On Solarmovie without Registration. How many of you like to watch movies
Reply to comment

kroger login on Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:06 AM
This guide is on Greatpeople.me login. go through the guide and login easily. The Kroger Company or “Kroger” as the one of the largest supermarket chain by revenue and
Reply to comment